Hand-Held Clinch Unit ULG SN8
The pneumo-hydraulic BTM clinch and pierce unit ULG SN8 combines high joining force with rapid cycle time.
The integrated air-oil-booster runs silently and completely vibration-free. The drive is perely pneumatic and accelarate at 6 bar air supply 28 kN press force. The SN-8 has a stroke of 15 mm max.. The joining stroke will be released by safe 2-hand-start triggers. BTM ULG SN8 clinch unit offers an high level of integrity in use. Due to its modular design, a wide range of tooling heads available such as several C-frames, scissor heads respectively special heads can be offered.
The well-balanced, light-weight and ergonomical construction of this unit minimizes the stress on the user.
- Clinch operation: tmax = 3,0 mm steel and aluminum
- Pierce operation: tmax = 4,5 mm at Ø 6 mm and mild steel
- Weight of › 5,7 kg inclusiv C-frame
- max. 32 kN press force
- low air consumption 0,75 l/cycle
- very silent (< 75 db(A))
- wide range of tooling heads
- rapid cycle time (≤ 3s)
- air supply 7 bar max.