Hand-Held Clinch Unit ULG SN7
The pneumo-hydraulic BTM clinch and pierce unit ULG SN7 combines high joining force with rapid cycle time.
The integrated air-oil-booster runs silently and completely vibration-free. 6 bar air supply activates the drive system. The joining stroke can be released by a hand lever. Also a foot pedal release is available. BTM ULG clinch units offer an high level of integrity in use. Due to their modular design, a wide range of tooling heads such as several C-frames, scissor heads respectively special heads can be offered. The well-balanced, light-weight and ergonomical construction of this unit minimizes the stress on the user.
- Clinch operation: tmax = 3 mm steel and aluminum
- Pierce operation: tmax = 4,5 mm at Ø 6 mm and mild steel
- Weight of › 4,0 kg inclusiv C-frame
- max. 34 kN press force
- low air consumption (0,75 l/cycle)
- very silent (< 75 db(A))
- wide range of tooling heads
- rapid cycle time (≤ 1s)
- air supply 7 bar max.