Hand-Held Clinch Unit HHP-V2
The fully pneumatic driven Hand-Held Clinch Unit HHP-V2 is characterized by its very low weight and excellent ergonomics. This makes it very user-friendly and allows it to be used optimally in in many areas of industries
The Hand-Held Clinch Unit HHP-V2 was originally designed for use in air conditioning and ventilation construction, but is now also highly appreciated by many customers from other industries. Due to the very low, well-balanced weight and the ergonomic handle, the HHP-V2 enjoys a high acceptance among employees. The vertical suspension makes handling this type of pliers even easier.
The clinching units HHP-H2 can be used to connect angular air ducts and associated flanges that meet the highest requirements of DIN EN 1507: 2006 with regard to tightness class D.
- Steel & Aluminum Sheet Metal Fabrication
- HVAC Industry
- Fab Shop
- Metal Structure Assembly
- Operates From a Single Shop Air Line
- Grips Contoured For Operator Comfort
- Integral Ball Bearing Gyro Ring For Ergonomic Positioning
- Reversible Tooling
- Double Acting Jaws For Increase Part Clearance
- Clinches w/ Both Round & Geometric Clinch Tools