Power Clamp TPCA 62
The TPCA adjustable arm opening sealed precision power clamps by BTM are ideal for a range of industrial applications. The second largest TPCA power clamp comes with a 62mm oval cylinder.
BTM’s TPCA series of adjustable clamps are NAAMS compliant pneumatically operated sealed precision power clamps available in four standard sizes: 42, 52, 62 and 82mm.
Each clamp is constructed using a one-piece body, and each has been designed to be rugged, yet economical, making them ideal for a range of industrial applications.
These clamps utilize patented TRILOK technology - a three point locking mechanism designed to keep a locked clamp locked, even if air pressure is lost.
This allows the TPCA to have the flexibility to be used as a toggle clamp, a precision back up, or as a part trap.
- Pin Arm Drive for Versatile Arm Positioning and Simplified Arm Change
- Fully Adjustable Arm Opening to 120°
- Integrated Proximity Switch
- Top and Bottom Porting
- One Piece Body with Integrated Cylinder
- Sealed Mechanism – Lubricated for Life of Clamp
- Self Pumping Slide Rod Lubrication
- Access to Manually Unlock Clamp Linkage
- Patented Precision TriLok Mechanism