Pin Locator Clamp LPLC & CPC
The LPLC & CPC pin clamps uses a cam driven locking pin. It is a locator clamp for high production and harsh environments.
A locking pin locator clamp designed to stay locked and maintain clamping force even if air pressure is removed/lost.
- Stamping and Press Room
- Fixtures and Test Fixtures
- Harsh Environments
- Clamp Locking Range 0.2 mm to 3.0 mm
- Quick Change Pin and Clamp Finger Kits
- Remains Locked – Even When Air Pressure is Removed
- Clamp Finger rotates 180°
- CPC Clamps used in Higher Production Volumes
- Simple Pull Manual Unlock Puck