Hand-Held Clinch Unit ULBG-452
Rechargeable battery clinch and pierce unit ULBG 452 for mobile use inside and outside a factory.
The new BTM clinch and pierce unit ULBG 452 is characterized by its compact, ergonomic construction principle and its high joining force. In addition to efficient Li-Ion rechargeable batteries the unit is also optionally available with a power supply for all common voltage systems.
Due to its low handling weight, the slim construction and the fast piston speed operating in narrow areas is well possible.
The stroke is activated by one push button, when reaching the front position retract stroke will be initiated automatically. The procedure can be interrupted at any time.
- usage for clinching and piercing: up to 5mm in steel or 5mm in Aluminium
- ergonomic design
- stroke mechanically stopped and speed electronically controlled.
- only 3,7 kg handling weight include battery
- 360° turnable tool holders
- high variaty of tool heads available as C-frame and X-frame
- fast pressing cycle with automatic back stroke via one-hand control
- powerful lithium-ion battery for optimal power
- USB interface for process monitoring
- also available with power supply unit (230V/110V)
- Weight with battery: 2,3 kg unit only
- Total weight: 3,7 kg with C-frame (38 mm throat depth)
- Max. clinch force: 20 - 50 kN electronically adjustable
- Stroke: 8-18 mm adjustable
- Cycle time: depends on length of stroke and of varible adjustable pressforce
- Clinch tooling: punch and die reversibly exchangeable
- Rechargeable battery: 18V/3 Ah
- Li-Ion Battery capacity: approx. 400 strokes - depends on length of stroke -
- Charging time: approx. 45 min