Hand-Held Clinch Unit HHP-H2
The fully pneumatic driven Hand-Held Clinch Unit HHP-H2 is characterized by its very low weight and excellent ergonomics. This makes it very user-friendly and allows it to be used optimally in in many areas of industries
The HHP-H2 was originally designed for use in air conditioning and ventilation construction, but is now also highly valued by many customers from different industries. Among employees, the HHP-H2 enjoys a high level of acceptance due to its very low, well-balanced weight and ergonomic handle. The horizontal suspension makes handling this type of clinching units even easier.
The clinching units HHP-H2 can be used to connect angular air ducts and associated flanges that meet the highest requirements of DIN EN 1507: 2006 with regard to tightness class D.
- Steel & Aluminum Sheet Metal Fabrication
- HVAC Industry
- Fab Shop
- Metal Structure Assembly
- Operates From a Single Shop Air Line
- Grips Contoured For Operator Comfort
- Integral Ball Bearing Gyro Ring For Ergonomic Positioning
- Reversible Tooling
- Double Acting Jaws For Increase Part Clearance
- Clinches w/ Both Round & Geometric Clinch Tools